Acrisure Stadium is a football stadium located on the North Shore of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is the home of the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL) and the Pittsburgh Panthers of the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision. The stadium opened in 2001 as Heinz Field and was renamed in 2022 after Acrisure, a global insurance broker, acquired the naming rights. The stadium has a capacity of 68,400 seats and offers stunning views of the downtown skyline and the Ohio River. Learn more!
What to See and Do at Acrisure Stadium
Acrisure Stadium is not only a place to watch football games but also a place to enjoy the history and the culture of Pittsburgh and its teams. Some of the attractions and features of the stadium are:
- The Great Hall: a 40,000-square-foot museum that showcases the memorabilia and the achievements of the Steelers and the Panthers, such as trophies, jerseys, helmets, rings, and photos. The hall also has interactive displays, video screens, and a replica of a Steelers locker room.
- The FedEx Great Hall Stage: a stage that hosts live music, performances, and events before and after the games, such as the Steelers Tailgate Zone, the Steelers Experience, and the Steelers Hall of Honor Museum.
- The Ford Fan Zone: a fan-friendly area that offers food, drinks, games, and entertainment, such as the Bud Light Pub, the Coca-Cola Great Lawn, and the Steelers Pro Shop.
- The UPMC Club: the West Club, the PNC Champions Club, and the North Club have four premium seating areas that offer comfortable seats, private access, and exclusive amenities, such as bars, lounges, buffets, and TVs.
- The Suites: 129 luxury suites that offer a private and upscale experience, with indoor and outdoor seating, catering, and service. Learn more about Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania